Assistant Director Mandarin Program
Everyday Mandarin is committed to teaching and inspiring students, ages 5-11 to love learning Mandarin and about Chinese culture. Our classes started as an
Afterschool program in 2016 in Daly City, CA. We now have over 250 students with 4 different Mandarin programs in the San Francisco area.
We are seeking to hire an Assistant Director to manage and develop of our Chinese language programs.
- Hiring and managing teachers
- Training and supporting teachers in the classroom
- Developing curriculum and lesson plans to make learning engaging
- Teaching in the classroom as a sub when required
- Communicating and ensuring parent satisfaction
- Analyze and improve program effectiveness
- Creating new programs to reach and impact more students with Chinese language and culture
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Can communicate in English
- Experience working with students ages 5-11
- Can commit to at least a school year of employment ending mid-June
If you are creative, a problem solver, self motivated, organized and committed to making a positive impact on children through learning, then we’d like to talk to
This job requires 32 hours for work per week. 13 of those hours are in person at our school sites in San Francisco. The remaining hours can be spent working remotely.
Feel free to contact us for more informaiton inlcuding the salary.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (415)681-7223.
We look forward to spearking with you.